Steamid: STEAM_0:0:566798874
Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hemp_king69/
Bans/warns: NONE
Timezone: MST
recommendations: 
Can you record sits?: YES
Do you have access to a mic?: yes
Why should you be a staff member (1) paragraph: 

I've worked as staff in the past, having worked in Gaming light police role-play. I also owned and operated my own server, Blackwater Agency  I've played Garry's Mod for two years, so I know my way around and can help new players and staff have the best possible experience on the server. I'm willing to put in the time and effort necessary to demonstrate my abilities as a team player to the community and server. I would love to help out the community and you guys as owners with staff sits and people who cannot rp properly do ensure the best time for others thank you for reading 

How will the server benefit from you being a staff member (1) paragraph:

I Can be a very active member in this community showing how much i want to be here and help out as staff i have past experience so i can also help out other staff i can bring activity and possible members to the server and keep promoting the server so we can all grow as an community i have joined the server and seen how much fun ive had in 1 hour and im  asking you to give me a chance and let me show you i would love to help out in gaming light i got the the rank JR admin and loved im hoping here can be the same as that would be amazing for everyone 

Who made zonarp: FRAGZZZ

Messages In This Thread
Guapos staff app - by Guapo - 01-02-2024, 09:50 AM
RE: Guapos staff app - by Jesus Spreader - 01-04-2024, 10:12 PM